If you sell a consumable product at a great price point that shows for a good value, you're in an especially great position!
So, start brainstorming & coming up with new ideas, new things to do with your business . . .
- start a referral program
- offer fun specials
- do parties where no one is allowed to buy (to generate bookings & customer goodwill)
- offer something of value at no cost to your customers
- get involved with social media (facebook, myspace, twitter, etc.)
- dust off product that has been sitting on your shelves & give it away with an auction or bingo party
- be creative, have fun, & let your personality show through with your marketing
For now, start brainstorming on these & see what you can come up with. In a few days, I'll post some more specific ideas. But you might be amazed what you can come up with yourself if your really think about it.