11/12/08

Great Example from a Home Party Rep

I recently attended a jewelry party with my mom & sister. The consultant was brand new to the business and I was impressed with a couple of things that she did, so I thought I'd share.

1. At the party, she did a couple of door prize drawings. I was one of the winners & I got to pick the prize that I wanted from a box of prizes that she had available. I thought that was a great idea because I got something that I really wanted.

2. When the consultant delivered some things to me that I had ordered, she noticed that I was wearing the earrings that I had won from the door prize drawing at the party. Even though, she just stopped by to drop things off, she actually noticed me. And not only did she notice, but she mentioned it & told me they looked great which re-affirmed my "good judgement" in the choice I had made. She left me feeling good about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment