9/25/08

Advertise with a Blog

One great way to advertise your business is with a blog. Providers like the one I use (blogspot.com) are free & easy to use. A Stampin' Up demonstrator that I know has been using one for a while & I get periodic updates from the blog to show me what she's posted that's new. She posts pictures of projects that she makes with her products, which shows off the products & makes you want to buy!



I've recently started a blog for my direct sales business as well & will be posting things that have to do with the company, ways to use the products, tips, etc. Using http://www.blitzfeed.com/, a weekly blog update will be sent to all subscribers (which is what I use for this site as well), so that my e-mail goes to those true fans of the products. No matter what your business is, there's probably some kind of useful tips that you could share through a blog, such as: decorating tips, recipes, project ideas, health tips, display ideas, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment