8/5/08

Exercise Your Business!

Do you have a morning exercise routine in your schedule? For the last 2 weeks, I've gotten a new routine as I'm going to the local high school track to workout each morning. Here's some business benefits I'm seeing:

1. I get up at 5am and am home by 6:30, which gives me an hour & a half to get some work done before my baby wakes up! By getting an early start & starting my day out with exercise, it also makes me more productive for the rest of the day.

2. I wear t-shirts from past years' company conventions to work out in. Today, someone stopped me and said, "I've been wondering what 'Convention' your shirts are from?" which opened a business conversation for me with someone new!

3. Today, I took along an mp3 player with some business educational & inspirational recordings. I'm starting my day out thinking about my business, the creative juices are flowing, and it helped my workout time go by a lot faster. This is the ultimate in multi-tasking! Your body gets the benefits of exercise & while you work your business!

Start an exercise routine today & see what it can do for your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment