8/26/08

Welcome Packets for New Team Members

Each morning, I check my team "stats" on our consultant website to see if any new team members were added to our team the previous day. I send out the following for new team members:
  • a welcome e-mail (with link to a website with some training) - I cc the sponsoring demonstrator on this e-mail so she knows what I've sent out
  • e-mail invitation to join our team message board
  • evite to our upcoming team meeting
  • a "welcome packet" (sent by "snail mail")

For my welcome packets, I use a regular paper folder and include:
  • 2 sheets of stickers from www.thebooster.com, one sheet of booking stickers & one sheet of sponsoring stickers
  • a 2 page training packet
  • a 3 page packet "about our team" that talks about our current team goals, what incentives we do as a team, places to get training, and a calendar of our team meetings for the entire year
  • "genealogy chart", a list of their upline, all the way up to me & our contact information
  • a "top 10" list of what to do/not to do when getting started
Our company's consultant website shows my team, 5 levels deep, so that is what I work with, sending all welcome information listed above to all new team members 5 levels deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment