8/18/08

Learning Together

We just had a great company convention! They keynote speakers were great: Karen Phelps (www.karenphelps.com) and Cynthia Kersey (www.unstoppable.net). By the way, I found Cynthia Kersey's "Unstoppable Women Challenge" several months ago & have seen phenomenal results in my life this year as I've put it to work for me, setting 30 day goals & doing just one thing a day toward that goal. My house & life are more organized than ever before, I made some great advancements in my business & am now working & succeeding at losing my pregnancy weight & then some!

But I was also reminded about the great things that we can get from other consultants. Whether they're from your own company or other companies, make sure you regularly network with consultants in the direct sales business. Share your ideas with each other, learn from each other, and help to motivate & inspire each other. Of course, team meetings are a great place to do this as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment