4/13/10

Monthly List

There are so many "to do" items that I have to remember to complete each month and some of them need to be done at certain times of the month. I've finally come up with a system for those things that need to be done every month to make sure they get done on time. Here's a chart I made (very simple; nothing spectacular!) with 31 lines (one for each day of the month). Next to each date, fill in what you need to do on that day & then keep it on your desk so you don't forget about things that are coming up that need to be done. You can even do them ahead of time & then just mark them off on the chart so you know that item is done for the month. Print out a new form each month, make changes as needed, and note that in months with less than 31 days you'll need to double up your activities or change the dates a little bit. I left my "to do" items on the list, even though they may not make sense to you, just to see an example of what kinds of things I'm putting on my list & maybe to help you remember things you'll want to put on your own list.

No comments:

Post a Comment