3/26/10

Could one "aha" moment change your business?

It did for me! I recently had the great opportunity of meeting with Carole Warga, a trainer with RI Training. We played the Residual Income game that they have available & I had a HUGE aha moment! I realized that I needed to spend time every day in personal development . . . listening to or reading training & inspirational materials. So, I started implementing this right away - after all, I have a ton of recordings saved to my computer from over the years that I've never listened to. I put some on my mp3 player & started listening to them as I take the kids out for a walk each day.

Adding this to my day as been transformational in my business! All of the discouragement I was feeling about it taking a while to get things up & running again after my move across the country has vanished. On top of that, business seems to be just magically appearing for me . . . I have my first home party in Colorado booked, I found a new customer (someone who actually came to me), and even got a fundraiser going back in Maryland; and that's all on top of the 3 catalog parties that were turned in to me this month (2 from Maryland and 1 from Arizona) that included several new customers!

If you haven't had an "aha" moment in your business lately, you could probably really use one to energize you & give your business a boost. You can look for those little moments in everything you do throughout the day, as you listen to motivational materials, or even while you search the internet for new ideas.

Please leave a comment & share an "aha" moment that you've had in your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment