3/25/10

Use of Multi-Media in Your Business

Do you use any multi-media tools in your business? Inspired by ideas from my team members, I am doing all sorts of stuff lately; here's some ideas for you:

  • I did a "welcome" message video on youtube that I am sending out to all new team members in the welcome e-mail that I send them through constantcontact.com
  • This week, I'm putting together an "opportunity" video that my team members can use to share the business opportunity -- this will be especially helpful for demonstrators that are nervous about sharing or new team members who feel like they wouldn't know what to say.
  • I'm using whistletree.com to do my team conference calls now. The calls are saved to their website forever so that I have a link for each call. I've recorded 6 training sessions for new demonstrators that I've posted to a blog -- this way I can be assured that every new demonstrator on my team has access to training even if their sponsor doesn't step up & provide training. Even for those that are good about doing training, this will hopefully help save them time since I encourage the new team members to listen to one call a week & then check in with their sponsor to go over any questions. Instead of the sponsor having to do all of the training, they can just check in & answer questions.
  • I have plans to do a "mock" party in the next couple of weeks that we will video & make available to my team so they can see how I do a party & duplicate it as much as they feel like it will benefit them.
Did any of these ideas inspire you to think of something new you can do?
Do you use multi-media in any other ways?

No comments:

Post a Comment